Dear Sir/ Mam, I am an Ex LLB student of Utkal University. In 2009 I did my course from Kalinga Law College which is affiliated to the Utkal University. The college has provided me the provisional certificate in the same year when I completed my course. This certificate was issued by the Kalinga Law College.(…)