Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that I, Rajesh (S/o P. V. R. Murthy), am a holder of a chit in Sriram chits. I must regretfully inform that my father passed away this November. Therefore, for settling the claim, I submitted the following attested documents: Passbook Death certificate Nominee letter Ration card(…)