Respected Sir, This is to bring to your kind notice that one of my cheques has been misplaced by the couriers and would like to take necessary action against them. I have a joint account (account no 6561) with my mother; Mrs. Usha Rani at the IDBI Gwalior Branch. I had first deposited a cheque(…)