Sir, With due respect I state that I received a bill with wrong amount entry. I consumed 507 units of electricity for which a bill of Rs.12020 was estimated. This bill I not the actual bill of my connection. I request you to send the original bill in my address stated below. Regards, Prabhjote Singh(…)