Dear Sir, My name is Prahlad Gour and I am living in Harda, Madhya Pradesh. I intend to lodge a complain against Madhya Pradesh Vidyut Vitaran Company for issuing wrong electric bill every time. They always provide us with an incorrect amount in the electric bill as majority of the time, they hardly care to(…)