I would like to bring to your kind notice that I would like to encash my fixed deposit that has been deposited with the finance company Llyods Finance and which has not been yet given to me. An amount of 16430/- as on 06/05/2000 is pending and a receipt regarding the Money Multiplier Scheme was(…)