Dear Sir/ Mam, My name is Mr. Paras Bindal. I am a resident of Champa, Chhattisgarh. I am in need of one- three phase meter connection for my house. To purchase the meter connection I have visited the Chhattisgarh Electric Board so many times. But every time the office employees are giving the same excuses(…)