Dear Sir, My name is Rajender Singh. I have completed my B.A from the C.M.J University, Meghalaya. I want to verify my B.A. mark sheet with the University because it is showing some spelling mistakes. My father’s name mentioned in the mark sheet is also incorrect. I have constantly been trying to get in touch(…)